[WT-support] WAE QTC expected actions??

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Fri Sep 7 18:19:51 CEST 2007

Greeting all

I have checked the documentation in the WiKi and find same very sparse on
detail regarding what to expect when sending QTC groups.  I have tried the
current 3.15 release as well as the latest WT_DEV with similar results.

Here's what I see

 - On CTRL + L I QTC window opens with the nbr of QTC available

 - Pressing Enter opens the list of available QTC with nbr 1 highlighted in
yellow.
      (shortcuts displayed are all CW shortcuts - I have WAE PHONE selected
in setup)

 - I can now scroll through these using UP and DOWN arrow however I would
expect pressing enter would/should somehow confirm the QTC call has been
sent.

There is no way that I can see to know that the QTCs have been saved or am I
missing something??

Thanks

Paul VE3SY