[WT-support] QTC bug in 3.15.0 !!

Thorsten - DJ6ET dj6et at df0cg.de
Thu Sep 6 23:27:10 CEST 2007

Hello,

I confirm Carsten´s and Tonno´s report....."Enter" and "+" doesn´t take any
effect!
In CW everything´s working fine....but not in Phone or Mixed-Mode.

Typing by mouse on the "+ TU & Validate"-Button....nothing happens, only by
clicking on the "Validate"-Button

It will be a bigger problem for this weekend....so please try to fix this
bug, if possible!

Thanks in adive....

vy 73 de Thorsten - DJ6ET