[WT-support] QTC bug in 3.15.0 !!

Carsten Esch carsten.esch at appello.de
Thu Sep 6 17:59:26 CEST 2007

Tõnno Vähk wrote:
> oh, can someone confirm this?
>
> I installed 3.15.0 full verion (not update) on top of 3.11 on one computer
and 3.14 on two other computers and when I go into ALT-L QTC box ENTER has
no effect, after filling one row with QTC data it does not change the row.
It never has any affect in this box. Also I remember that last year I
validated the QTC-s and closed the window with + and that also send "TU
ES5TV". Now nothing happens but I tried with 3.14 again and it works.

> Could someone else check as well please? And did you try the full 3.15.0
Olivier?

Tõnno, I was talking about the *devel* version which is here:
http://download.win-test.com/nightly/

Sadly I didn't try with v3.15 because I'm out of office.

Olivier / f5mzn

... problem in SSB WAEDC is also in the latest *devel* version.

73ss

Carsten, DL6LAU