[WT-support] Zone changing....not necessary!

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 31 20:29:19 CET 2007

Arn't we all missing the point.    The computer does a check
partial and also a N+1, the CTY file inserts the zone so
what does the operator actually have to do?   Click on the
cluster for a new mult?

I thought the logging programme was secondary to operator
skills and that part of the operator skills was ascertaining
the correct call sign you are working and also to obtain the
required exchange.

Maybe I'm missing the point, perhaps I should go down the
local bar for a beer and let the computer do all the work!!!!

D'oh!

Tom
GM4FDM