[WT-support] Fwd: CQWW WinTest

Pete Michaelis - N8TR pete.n8tr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 03:12:54 CET 2007

At 07:57 PM 10/30/2007, Rick Dougherty NQ4I wrote:

>Hi Oliver and Larry...congratulations on the excellent score from
>South America...here is a note from my Chief Op VE7ZO..de Rick nq4i
>
>-
>3.  The point and click feature of pulling up a spot with the
>FT1000D does not work when the transmitter or receiver is split to
>begin with.  If you return the rig to simplex mode and pick a
>station from the band map or the dx cluster announcement window it
>will work correctly and establish the correct phone split as it was
>entered on the cluster.

This problem also occurred with my Yaesu FT1000MP.  What happens is
that when the
FT1000MP or FT1000 is already in split mode the second VFO is set properly but
the main VFO is not set to the  frequency shown in the announcement window (or
band map) rather it stays at the frequency of the previous selection.
I was using
version 3.17

73 Pete - N8TR