[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 38, Issue 31

Boris Knezovic t93y at lol.ba
Fri Oct 26 16:31:02 CEST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: support-bounces at win-test.com on behalf of Hugh Anthony Quinn
Sent: Fri 26-Oct-07 15:30
To: support at win-test.com
Subject: Re: [WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 38, Issue 31

> Mirko,I cannot understand what is wrong with Wintest and my pro3.They just
> will not work together.I think that all that is left for me to do is to
> uninstall the program and reload it in the hope that there might be some
> glitch in the installation process.The radio will not work on radio2 port
> either,and the Orion works perfectly when swapped over.I have checked and
> checked again all the settings.I could understand if the radio didn't
> communicate with any other program,but it does.My introduction to wintest
> is proving to be extremely disheartening!!

Hugh  GI0WLW

Hugh,

As you have checked WT and Radio settings many times, I wonder whether you have checked one trivial thing. External speaker and CIV connectors on the back of PRO3 are next to each other and both accept same 3.5mm jack. Could this be a cause of your problems?

Just a wild guess...

73's Boris T93Y