[WT-support] Configuration of IC756PRO3 and WINtest

Hugh Anthony Quinn gi0wlw at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 26 09:55:47 CEST 2007

Philip,Many thanks for the reply to my query,but absolutely no joy.Having
followed all the steps numerous times I still cannot get the program to
communicate with the radio.I downloaded the latest version of the program on
Thursday,is there the possibility that there might be a bug in the software?

Any further suggestions?

Hugh  GI0WLW.