[WT-support] Configuration for a IC756PRO3

f6ify f6ify at free.fr
Wed Oct 24 23:22:18 CEST 2007

Hugh Anthony Quinn a écrit :
> I cannot seem to be able to get my PRO3 configured with win test.I have
> it running successfully with DX4win and using the same settings in
> WINtest seems to bring me no joy.I have successfully configured my TEN
> TEC Orion as Radio no2,but the PRO3 has so far eluded being mated to
> WINTEST.
> Has anybody any ideas where I might be going wrong and any possible fixes?
> I would like to be able to use the PRO3 and WINTEST in the CQWW this
> weekend.
> I look forward to any help coming my way from someone who might already
> be using the PRO3 and the logging software.
>
> Hugh  GI0WLW

Hi Hugh,

    No problem here with my pro3.
1 - Check CIV transceive is enabled in the pro3 menu (not needed in
dx4win but avoid polling by software).
2 - In Win-test: open the menu Options/configure interface...
3 - check the box CIV transceive (bottom of the window where you have
selected the ic756proIII as radio 1).
4 - verify the port setting speed correspond to what is declared in your
pro3 (I use 19200Baud)
5 - click on the configure... button near the port you have selected for
your radio 1 and put DTR and RTS to always off (apart if your CIV box
need the power from one of these pins.

Good luck in the contest.

73,
  Philippe - F6IFY