[WT-support] Failure with setting up MK2R+ with WT 3.17

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 24 02:09:18 CEST 2007

Please open a bug report via http://bugs.win-test.com.  Just click "Register
as a new user" at the bottom.  Once you are signed in, click "Add new task"
at the top and fill-in the blanks to create the bug report.  This really
helps Laurent and Olivier keep track of what needs fixing.

They prefer bug reports there, feature requests here.  See
http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2007-August/074426.html .