[WT-support] Opening the needed windows at startup ...

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 18 01:59:58 CEST 2007

Hi Laurent,

Yes I know...

 but this way I have to do:
 1- In the Options / Windows / Default opened windows feature select all...

 2- ReOPEN the new contest name select Windows and re-check all the windows.

 3- ReOPEN a contest but WITH SAME MODE ... other modes need a new setup...

   LOT'S OF TIME WAISTED...

 WHY do you have?  ---> close all WINDOWS ... I do not see the use of it!

  What we really need is OPEN all windows (the ones we have check in the
Options / Window / etc...

Sorry but I still do not understand the logic and energy put in the CLOSE
ALL WINDOWS in favor of Open all windows...!

Thanks you for your understanding!

*** NOTE ***
Please take the time to add  the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest ... I wished I had
it last weekend or so !  (it’s a grid square qso points system only no
multiplier and world wide interest).

I like WT interface...

73' Phil

 may be I missed something
 but is it possible to open all possible
> > windows with a command
> >
> >     and close the ones we don’t need with the mouse !

this way I would see quickly and position the ones I need.