[WT-support] Sprint Logic feature

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Oct 12 14:57:23 CEST 2007

Hi Marko

marko derganc a écrit :

> I have standard INSERT messages configured as follows:
>
> RUN: $LOGGEDCALL $GUESSEXCH $MYCALL $SERIAL $ZONE
>
> S&P: $LOGGEDCALL $SERIAL $ZONE DE $MYCALL
>
> Sprint exchange logic for the Ins key is enabled.
>
> Menu: Tools->Data entry->Enable Run/S&P switching is checked on
>
> Problems:
> - RUN insert message is sent always

See my other post.

> - $GUESSEXCH does not move cursor from "callsing" field to "Rcvd QSO
> number" field

Actually, there was an error in the documentation :

$GUESSEXCH (or $GUESSEXCHANGE) acts as a spacebar hit (filling the
exchange field(s) if possible), *BUT* the cursor remains in the current
entry field.

If you also want the cursor to move, use the $SPACEBAR variable, which
really acts as a space bar hit.

It was correctly described in the release file when these variables were
created :