[WT-support] Questions about Win-test and my setup

VE5ZX ve5zx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:09:46 CEST 2007

I am looking for a new contest logging program that will work with my
hardware. For the past few years I have used TR and recently I tried N1MM.

I have an SO2R station that uses a pair of Icoms, a DX Doubler, WX0B DBS-2
band decoders, a pair of ICE band pass filters, an ARS rotator controller
and WinKey2.

I am running XP. I need two com ports to control the Icoms and two parallel
ports to control the DXD and a second band decoder. The first band decoder
gets is the band info passed through the DXD from the LPT to a DB9 connector
on the back of the DXD. The decoders control the band pass filters and the
Six Pak.

Has anyone used Win-test with a similar setup? Do WinKey2 and the ARS
rotator controller integrate with Win-test?

tnx
Syl

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK