[WT-support] Sprint Logic feature

marko derganc s51ds.marko at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 23:09:54 CEST 2007

Hello,

I try to find out how "sprint logic feature" works but without success.
"Insert message" should be send according to the "Rcvd QSO number" field. If
that field is empty then "Insert message" of the "RUN mode" should be send,
otherwise, if that field is not empty, "Insert message" of the "S&P mode"
should be send. Unfortunately, with Win-test ver 3.16.0 always "Insert
message" of "RUN mode" is send. In fact, even if I manually switch to "S&P
mode", "RUN mode" "Insert message" is sent. Could somebody explain to me how
to setup Win-test for upcoming EU SPRINT CW contest accordingly to that
"sprint logic feature" of Win-test.

73
Marko
S51DS