[WT-support] VHF.DTB

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Oct 5 17:32:29 CEST 2007

Hi Stewart

Stewart Baker a écrit :

> I am trying to add callsigns and QRA's to the VHF.DTB file, but am having no
> luck.
>
>  From post/help etc it looks like all one has to do is press Update Database
> under the Files menu. I tried this with log data that was not in the .DTB file,
> but nothing appears to have been added.

It only works with contest-specific database files (ie most of the HF
contests).

You can't modify the default HF.DTB and VHF.DTB files within WT itself.

You can get here

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Database_Files#Brewing_your_own_Database_file

some help to do so.

DL6RAI describes on that page a way to do it in Perl.