[WT-support] No COM ports

janusz45 at comcast.net janusz45 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 00:19:51 CEST 2007

That's good idea. Thanks Dave

From: "Dave Zeph" <zephd at indy.rr.com>

If you have a new PC, you likely have a free PCI or a PCI-E x1 Slot.  There are Serial Port Cards – 1, 2, and 4 Ports – made for both buses.  PCI-e x1 is newer, but you’ll find a number of vendors of these.  The easiest place to find PCI-E x1 Serial port Cards would be on-line from sources such as Newegg (www.newegg.com) - one of the Top Ten Internet Merchants.  You might find this preferable to using USB-to-Serial Port Converters.

73 -à Dave, W9ZRX