[WT-support] Com Ports configuration

Boris Knezovic T93Y t93y at lol.ba
Wed Oct 3 18:54:11 CEST 2007

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> Hi Ulf et al.
>
> Ulf, DL5AXX a écrit :
>
>> CQWW-RTTY
>> Wintest worked ok in a network.
>> One minor issue: If I worked a W or VE second time the zone wasn't
>> filled with the value of the previous QSO.
>
> Just checked by manually entering callsigns, zone and state, and it
> works for me... (TM)(C)(R)
>
> I don't think MMTTY and/or mouse grab has any influence on that.
>
> 73
>
> Larry - F6FVY

Larry,

T93M team has noticed the same behavior with USA/VE QSO's and that is
the only issue I can remember after this weekend. We had two networked
computers with Win-Test v3.16.0.

73's Boris T93Y
--
Boris Knezovic T93Y, P.O. Box 59, Sarajevo BA-71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
E-mail: t93y at lol.ba or boris at t93y.com
WEB Page: http://www.t93y.com