[WT-support] SO2V support

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 27 20:26:46 CET 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 2:45 AM, <list at ha3ln.hu> wrote:

> I'm wondering about the configuration of SO2V in WT.
> That could be very useful having a 2nd radio like window for the sub VFO
> too let say with shift binding.
> Is it possible to set this up somehow with the current version?

I agree with Csaba.  I'd love to see this, as it would be really useful in
the Sprint contests where one often bounces back and forth between two VFOs.

All we really need is some new macros that work like the $R1R2 $TR1 $TR2
macros, but with VFOs.

Proposal:

$RARA: set audio of VFO A left and right ear
$RARB: set audio of VFO A to left and audio of VFO B to right ear (for dual
receive radios with SubRx)
$SWAPVFO: swaps VFOs A and B, like pressing the A/B button on the rig.
$RESETVFO: reset everything to using VFO A
$TRA: transmit on VFO A
$TRB: transmit on VFO B
$CLEARRIT: perform an RIT clear function (would be really useful in the
[Plus] message even before the rest of these are implemented)