[WT-support] Few questions/comments

Denny Sahovic, KX7M radio at kx7m.net
Tue Nov 27 06:00:45 CET 2007

Still getting familiar wit software and learning something new. Here are
few comments/questions, and if they have been addressed, please ignore:

- Is the duration of PTT hold configurable? I think it is fixed to one
dash. This may be too short when using paddle at higher speed.

- Would it be better to reuse the SPACE for manually filling the
band-map, instead of hitting CTRL-ENTER?

- When I am CQing, why bother putting the call signs of stations that
are calling me into the band-map. Isn't it better to leave it blank, or
mark it as a last CQ requency?

- ByeByeCT worked well for reprogramming F9-F12, but there is a half a
second delay before it starts sending. Anyone noticed this?

Thanks,
Denny KX7M