[WT-support] First time on WT - suggestion

Scott Robbins w4pa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 03:23:11 CET 2007

Hello!

While I obtained Win-Test at Friedrichshafen in 2006, I did not use it in a
contest until this weekends CQ WW CW at K8AZ.

The program works very well -- I like it, congratulations on a great piece of
software.  Worked flawlessly with multiple computers at the K8AZ M/S.

Can I make a suggestion?  This is a small one.  When the window for showing
DXCC multipliers is on the screen, the multipliers are shown in prefix order
ACROSS rows rather than down two columns.  If you have the mults LU LY LZ in
the window they appear on screen like this:

LU 160 80 40 20 15 10 LY 160 80 40 20 15 10
LZ 160 80 40 20 15 10

Instead of

LU 160 80 40 20 15 10
LY 160 80 40 20 15 10
LZ 160 80 40 20 15 10

...etc ... and then starting the next column with another list in order by
prefix.  It made it a little tough for a very fast check to see what you need
on the different bands.

Can this be changed?  Maybe it was set up this way by K8AZ and I didn't know
how to change the list order?  Or is it fixed only like this?

Thanks and 73

Scott W4PA

W4PA Contest Blog - http://w4pa.journalspace.com
What Is Radio Contesting? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contesting