[WT-support] CQWW CW at G5W

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 26 20:18:00 CET 2007

Hi Don

Don Beattie a écrit :

> I have a request that the facility in the radio band map to show mults only
> should be available in the band map as well as the list. At present it is
> only available on the list.I think this would help the clarity of the
> bandmap

The bandmap display has to be used when S&P'ing. Thus, you *must* see
all stations. If you want a clearer view with mults only, use the list
view with the appropriate option checked. We will even be able to sort
mults by type (double mults first).

Nevertheless, if you want to use the bandmap view to work mults only,
use the Ctrl-(Up|Down) Arrow to jump from one to the next. Much quicker
than anything else...

73

Larry - F6FVY (op @ TM2Y)