[WT-support] Big Insert Key working now...

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Mon Nov 26 17:32:53 CET 2007

Hi Doug,

the big insert key didn´t work with my setup, too. (only with one PC)
I tried some things in the menu and now I have a solution for the not working big key:

- If you set "shift binds to 2nd radio" (advandes SO2R selected) the big insert key is lost.

Just did it with my PC at home and it is the same!

Larry, can you confirm this?

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW