[WT-support] CQWW CW : another great WinTest weekend!

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Mon Nov 26 10:09:08 CET 2007

Win-Test (3.18) worked very well for this weekend's CQWW CW.

Using the Objectives (oh, but please call them "Targets"!) feature gave a real incentive. I was using my 2004 20m SOSB log as the target while doing the same category this year. Unfortunately the absence of sunspots in 2007 made it hard work trying to keep up with the 2004 numbers, but the Win-Test graphical target displays were very good.

The WT Zone identification was also very good. Only a few manual changes were required. However there was one small area where it was always defaulting to the wrong Zone: Every VE2 worked had to be manually changed from 04 to 05 (apart, of course, from a few that were in 02).

Thanks again Win-Test!

73 - Nigel G3TXF