[WT-support] remote command for clear logs?

Mario Lorenz ml-wt at vdazone.org
Thu Nov 22 23:06:15 CET 2007

Am 22. Nov 2007, um 17:14:53 schrieb Laurent HAAS - F6FVY:
> Send these commands :
>
> NOSYNC
> CLEARLOGNOW  <= Doesn't require user's confirmation
> SYNC
>
> These three commands must be issued to *all* stations (yours included,
> if it is a logging machine).

Btw, even with 3.18 we see random crashes on every other machine after
issuing the clearlognow command...

I wonder if someone else could confirm/deny this; so I know whether its
a local or non-local problem...

And talking about bugs, the memory leak in wtdxtelnet is still a huge
issue, too. Any news about that?

Mario
--
Mario Lorenz                            Internet:    <ml at vdazone.org>
                                        Ham Radio:   DL5MLO at DB0ERF.#THR.DEU.EU