[WT-support] SO2R and DX Doubler

Denny Sahovic, KX7M radio at kx7m.net
Wed Nov 21 23:14:43 CET 2007

Hi Denis,

I tried to use SO2R with DXDoubler in CQWW SSB (my second contest using
WinTest), but I gave up. I think the focus was to make it work with
MicroKey and EZMaster.

I did not spend too much time, but I remember having problems switching
RUN and S&P modes on the second radio, and it looks like the choice of
keys (CAPS LOCK or Shift) may not be the best. I kept making mistakes.

I guess, I will have to figure out all the commands outside a contest.

Denny KX7M