[WT-support] SO2R and DX Doubler

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Wed Nov 21 23:10:20 CET 2007

Denis,

I did my own SO2R Box, very similar than DX Doubler, and I can confirm you
that WT works very well with it. Have you connected correctly the LPT Port
cable? I suggest you to check which pins have you defined at
	WT -> Interfaces Configuration -> LPT -> Configure

I have enabled:
 - pin 14, control Active Radio.
 - pin 5, Stereo RX Audio
 - pin 4, Headphone control
 - pin 17 & 16, CW and PTT

Maybe you must change some value, but it shouls work!

If the problem persist, use a voltmeter and check those pins.

73's de Pablo - EA4TX