[WT-support] Minor bug in 3.16 (& later versions?)

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Nov 21 01:20:02 CET 2007

Hi Dave et al.

I can only speak abt the version 3.18

Dave Sharred a écrit :

> Just checking my log from CQWW using the tools menu  (Tools // check log
> ///search for possible bad exchanges).
>
> For instance, I have a report saying for UR3IQY , which we logged wrongly as
> z15  "Differ from database: 16"
>
> When we fix the QSO, the update button does not delete the entry and Update
> (although it appears to refresh)
>
> Problem exists with other errors , too.

Actually, for now, this report only works if you hv QSOs (read
callsigns) with different zone entered. If not, there are not
mentionned. Don't flame me, I'm not the author of the code of this
feature ;-)

Once these QSOs are modified and "phased" (meaning they hv the same
entered zone), the Update button works as expected. At least with the
current version.