[WT-support] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20071119(19 Nov 2007)

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 21:33:56 CET 2007

Randy ..... the MASTER.SCP that is available as a standalone download is
dated:

RELEASE 2007.10.23.00
# by Randy Thompson

The MASTER.SCP that is part of the Zip File (scp_VER20071119.zip) is dated:

# RELEASE 2007.11.19.00
# by Randy Thompson, K5ZD

Also, the format of the standalone file is different in that it does not
have a CR/LF between each entry, whereas the one in the ZIP File does.

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX