[WT-support] CTY-1709 Contest Country Files - 16 November 2007

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Nov 18 14:58:49 CET 2007

Hi Ben et al.

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI a écrit :

>>    * First release of CTY_WT.DAT and CTY_WT_MOD.DAT for Win-Test
>
> Thank you Jim, for taking over the task to keep all these variations
> of country files in sync!

And now, these three files (CTY.DAT, CTY_WT.DAT and CTY_WT_MOD.DAT) are
*automatically* in sync between Jim's repository and our
http://download.win-test.com/files/country/ depot. It will no more
require any human action. Well, I hope so ;-)  Meaning that within 24
hours of a new CTY files release, the WT depot will have the same files
available.

Thanks again, Jim !