[WT-support] Simple quide for setting up MK2R+ with WT

Kenth Johansson sm6dyk at telia.com
Fri Nov 16 22:05:52 CET 2007

Toni,
Please send the  guide to me.

Kenth
sm6dyk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Toni Lindén" <oh2ua at oh2u.com>
To: <support at win-test.com>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 8:43 PM
Subject: [WT-support] Simple quide for setting up MK2R+ with WT

I´ve made a simple guide for setting up MK2R+ with WT

It´s a "step by step" PowerPoint presentation with screen shots from Router
and WT. I know that there´s many ways to set up Router with MK2R+,
but this is how I do it. If you have ideas how to improve "my settings", please
let me know.

I can send the file via e-mail if someone needs it. I can´t post it to
reflector because
attachment files will not pass spam filters.

73 de Toni, OH2UA (@CU2A in CQWW CW)

Hello ,

i am not able to configurate in SO2R op. Win-Test 3.17.0  with
the MicroHam MK2R +.

I followed all Win-test instructions and Microham
setup guide.

When  i switch the radio nr1 to radio nr2 (using caps Lock)
i can see the changing on "secondary radio" window,
but always is the radio nr1 that transmit.
The headphones ,switch and work ok.

My radios are two IC 756 and the MicroHam Device Router
is the Version 5.0.0
I creatd five virtual port, two for radio, two for PTT and
one for WinKey.

Thanks to who can hep me.

73s Mauro IN3QBR