[WT-support] Follow-up on "Big Insert" key

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Mon Nov 12 05:24:16 CET 2007

HI Doug!

Dave, W9ZRX set up the 20 RUN computer at K3LR in CW mode getting things
ready for the CQWW CW contest.

I just tested the CW operation and confirmed that "both" (BIG and SMALL)
insert keys work FB. Just like CT does.

There must be something different (other than the FB N1LI propagation) going
on here.

Let me know if I can test further.

CU on the CW bands in 2 weeks.

73!