[WT-support] TRX-Control falling asleep & Win-Test crashs

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 19:22:52 CET 2007

In a message dated 11/10/2007 11:47:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dh0ghu at dh0ghu.de writes:

Olivier,
at the moment I have the impression that it is the  USB/RS232 interface
which just falls asleep. And this seems to be  depending on the USB port
on which I operate it. I will continue to  observe it through the rest of
the WAEDC-RTTY. If it occurs again I also  will try to update the
Interface driver.
However, the total crash of  Win-Test after such a USB/RS232 interface
hang-up is a bit problematic. An  error message (e.g. "communication to
Radio 1 lost") would be better than  a crash :-).

73,
Ulrich dh0ghu

Try going into the USB Root Hub and turn off Power Management.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960  cell