[WT-support] TRX-Control falling asleep & Win-Test crashs

Ulrich Hilsinger dh0ghu at dh0ghu.de
Sat Nov 10 12:55:12 CET 2007

Hello Olivier,
thanks for the fast reply.

The situation is a bit unclear: Sometimes it seems to be a longer time,
sometimes a shorter one. and I have to correct myself a bit after the
newest hang-up which occured right now during WAE and during writing
this email: It now stopped during S&P operation, just few minutes after
the last QSY.

Last QSY was around 11:40 UTC, and the error has been visible right now.
I now opened the Interface Config of Win-Test, and closed it again ->
Win-Test completely hangs up.

Closing the program doesn't work, also not through the task-manager
(neither in the Applications nor in the processes sub-section).
By the way, this is the first time the error occurs relatively
short-time after having QSYed on the TRX VFO.

COM-Port settings are:
Bits per Second: 9600
Data bits: 8
Parity: none
Stop Bits: 1
Flow Control: None

Advanced Com-Port settings are:
COM Port Number: 5
USB Transfer Size, Receive and Transmit: 4096 bytes
BM Options, Latency Timer: 16 msec
Minimum Read and Write Timeout set to 0
Misc Options, Serial Enumerator Active,
Misc Options: Serial Printer; Cancel if power off; Event on surprise
Removal; Set RTS On Close; Disable Modem Ctrl At Startup: All deactivated
(those settings are default settings).

73,
Ulrich dh0ghu