[WT-support] Additional msgs (Alt-C) : Workaround

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Nov 9 19:22:19 CET 2007

Hi all

Following several requests to improve the Alt-C additional messages
accessibility, I just wrote a small tool called ByeByeCT.

This self-contained AutoHotKey script allows you to use the F8, F9, F10
and F12 keys to send the F1, F2, F3 and F4 additionnal msgs in a signle
keystroke.

Everything (source script included) is available here :

http://download.win-test.com/utils/ByeByeCT.zip

Unzip the package and *PLEASE* read the text file for more information
to know how to use it.

Notes :

1/ For several reasons, we do not intend to break the CT compatibility
for now. This is why this workaround is offered *outside* of WT, and not
included into it.

2/If you choose to modify the source code and adapt it to your needs, I
do not provide any support on the AutoHotKey scripting language. See the
autohotkey.com website for documentation and help.

3/ Despite of several different tests (Tnx Phil F6IFY for your help),
this half-hour dvpt may be not totally free of bugs ! Use at your own
risk...