[WT-support] Contrl+Tab - Part II

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Wed Nov 7 23:44:17 CET 2007

Hi!

I'm agree with Dani's comments. If you are running a SO2R you have TX
	- Radio 1
	- Radio 2

In my case, I use "caps lock" to bind secondary radio. Imagine now, you are
on Radio 2 (caps lock ON), so you could use RUN or S&P status. Each status
has different messages, so the problem is that with the focus on Radio 2,
you cannot know if you are RUN or S&P (Ctrl-Tab), because there is not any
indicator. So you could send "XXXX de YYYY" instead "TEST de YYYYY", in
other words, a wrong msg!

Of course, with the focus on radio 1, at the CLOCK Window you get the
indicator reported by George: RUN or S/P, but this indicator ONLY works for
Radio 1. Never for Radio 2.

Dani suggested to add at the Band Map of Radio1 and Radio 2, some label or
indicator about the status of each radio (RUN or S/P).

Regards, Pablo - EA4TX