[WT-support] CQWW CW Multi-Mulit network

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Nov 6 12:45:07 CET 2007

Hi John

John Warburton G4IRN a écrit :

> Will the 802.11b network handle the traffic OK?

It depends more on the network quality (ie wireless signals) than on WT
itself.

> Can I avoid using the advanced network options (i.e. I simply use defaults)?

It is not advisable to change the default settings. The advanced network
settings are only here for *very special* uses.

FYI, the major data network volumes are generated by 1/ the log sync,
and in a lower magnitude by 2/ the DX cluster data. You can disable them
by 1/ disabling log sync (Options menu) 2/ Not running wtDxTelnet.