[WT-support] ESC key for DVK recordings to stop.

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Nov 4 03:39:32 CET 2007

Hello Olivier!

Speaking of Voice Recorders and Voice Keyers in WinTest with the sound
cards... is there any way to speed up the response of the ESC key when
trying to stop the playback of the voice recorder? Pressing ESC when playing
back will stop the playback in 2 to 3 seconds. Is it possible to cut this
time down to less than 1 second?

Thanks for all of your HARD work!

73!
Tim K3LR