[WT-support] ESM mode would be possible??

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue May 29 22:33:31 CEST 2007

Hi Jorge

Jorge Diez - CX6VM a écrit :

> Will be possible one day, hope before CQWW´s season, to have the ESM
> mode in Win-Test??

As for any process in computing, it will be *possible*, sometime...

But, we can't say "when", because it involves a pretty long time to
program, debug, and avoid any side effects with the running version (the
most important to me). To be honest, if you want to use the ESM feature
quickly in WT, you should consider another logger in the meantime ;-)

To be short, we rather prefer to provide a very stable software rather
than a buggy and bloated one with more features. To be honest, I know
very good contesters who never used ESM and guess what ? They are still
winning... Go figure !

> Just to know, if you say thet never we will have it because of some
> reason, we not send more mails asking for it, hi hi....

Now , you have my answer ;-)