[WT-support] QSO number with the second radio

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue May 29 22:21:09 CEST 2007

Hi Phil

Glad you did well with your new toy (MK2R), even if your amp. failed :-(

f6ify a écrit :

>   After the contest, is there a possibility to count the number of QSO
> done with the second radio in the SO2R mode, just to evaluate the
> progress we could make (finally, the little finger on the left shift key
> is not so bad).
> I know that in the cabrillo file the reserved raio number column (0/1)
> is just set in M/2 setting and is not useful for others categories apart
> the curiosity of the ops.

The easiest way is to export your log as a text file, and add the radio
number in the records (use the options button in the "makelog" dialog).
Afterwards, an easy Excel/OpenOffice process will tell you what you're
looking for.

73

Laurent