[WT-support] edi 2 vhf.dtb

dk5tx dk5tx at gmx.net
Tue May 29 10:27:52 CEST 2007

hi patrik!

Patrick 9A5CW wrote:
> Hello, is it possile to convert VHF *.edi files to VHF.dtb ?
> I am preparing for Iaru 50MHz and i would like to have an updated database.

import EDI in a new log file and use "update database" function (as you
might know).

> By the way, tried to import edi files in WT ... dont work ... WT ask for
> some EDI bin file?

same here. import of EDI does not work with 3.11 as it wants a *.BIN ..
if you choose an EDI file the imported data looks a bit weird ...

as workaround you could convert the EDI to a text file with strict table
form, import it with LM4 (http://lm4.de) and save it as cabrillo....
have fun ;)

73 ulf dk5tx