[WT-support] praises for Win-Test

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon May 28 13:13:25 CEST 2007

Hi all...well this weekend was a bold move for us at NQ4I M-M..we changed from CT (DOS version) to Win-Test and did all the upgrades and hardware changes in a 3 week period....initially we had some issues with the Telnet disconnects, but true to form it was a problem with the configuration of our in-house network...as soon as Network Guru Bobby KF4GTA got on site he diagnosed the problem and got it straightened out..

The program was flawless the whole weekend...we had 14 computers linked up and displaying the program...the telnet program did not hiccup once in the 48 hours...the qso totals on each machine were synchronized at each computer and no need to merge a log at the end of the test...the N+1 function is great...the displays are awesome too...we learned so much about the program this weekend..my hat's off to Oliver and Larry for the great program and fine support!!!

Then the operators comments..."It was easy transition from CT to Win-Test" , "I will be buying this program for my own station as well"
"Log synchronization was un-believable" , "Networking with Win-Test is a breeze"

Thanks for a truly great contest program.

de Rick NQ4I