[WT-support] UDP Newtwork error

Gerald - 5B4ABP oe2gen at wasi.tv
Fri May 25 14:47:02 CEST 2007

Hello!

Of course, just wtDXTelnet is running on one machine!
If it's run without WT all others get the Clusterspots and so on!

All in the same Network, Subnetmask, and the settings are the same in WT and
wtDXTelnet!

Hope it works for the coming WPX-CW Contest, will resolve the problem after
the Contest!

Thanks, to all!

73, Gerald
OE2GEN