[WT-support] Wintest & Digital Modes

Ron Fraser ron at gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk
Sat May 19 11:51:36 CEST 2007

Thanks for the info, at least the waters have now cleared and we digi mode users know what our positionis on the priorities list. We will just have to be patient and wait and continue using othersoftware for those few extra digi contests.A bientotRon / GM0NTLOlivier/F5MZN wrote:Hi the list,

Some users requested an extended support of digital modes in Win-Test.
Sorry to haven't replyed before due to a lack of time. Actually this has
been already discussed a long time ago.

WT does support MMTTY for know. It is not in our first priorities to
support other hardware or software for now. We will be able to take this
in consideration when the current developping priority will done. This
includes : rotator support, ESM mode, roaming profiles (for Multi/*
stations) plus various small wishes we have on our list (frequency
offsets for V/UHF contesters who uses a transverter). The only
development we have in mind regarding digital mode is to support the
WAE-RTTY leg but I even don't know if this will be possible this year.

Hope this will clarify a bit.

Olivier / f5mzn