[WT-support] telnet connect and dsiconnect

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Tue May 15 12:37:27 CEST 2007

Rick,

Have you tried connecting to W4TO in Knoxville? ( W4TO.no-ip.com )  We've stayed connected to him an
entire weekend from K4JNY...on a dial-up.  BTW, if you are on DSL, could be something about your ISP
causing this.  N4ZZ frequently gets dropped from W4TO, but I don't.  He's on DSL, I'm on cable.

73, Ted W4NZ