[WT-support] Ezmaster and Problems with Fabio support

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Thu May 10 23:16:46 CEST 2007

Hi Guys,

This is not the right forum, please contact me directly for any problems,
unfortunatly I was out of officies for few weeks with limited internet
access, and if i missed some emails, this is not related to the bad support,
simply not received.

Apologies for bandwith, please Jorge o who need help try to contact me
directly or the ezmaster support email, addressed in the wbsite
www.hamradiosolutions,com that is managed from G3BJ

Thank's

73 de Fabio I4UFH