[WT-support] Wintest questions

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:04:52 CEST 2007

Rich,

Welcome aboard as a Wintest user.  I have used it the past several
contests and have been extremely happy with it.  It is much more
stable than most other contest logging applications I have used.
Peter hit the nail on the head for your questions.

If you are coming to the PVRC downtown lunch (if there is going to be
one) this month, I can give you a quick brief on things I have learned
about it.  The most complicated to me was the telnet interfacing, but
once I had that worked out things were GREAT!

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643, FPQRP #-696,
QRP-L # 67, NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large