[WT-support] MMTTY

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Mar 29 11:28:29 CEST 2007

F5OIU wrote:

> I start the program WINTEST and is running, then after 5-6  seconds the
> MMTTY
> window goes away and there is no way to communicate with MMTTY. I have
> tried several different versions of WIN-TEST .
> HELP...

I cannot repeat it here. Does anyone has the same problem reported by F5OIU?

Try to open the RTTY window (Radio 1), then reload your log (RELOADNOW).

You should see something like this displayed in red in the RTTY window
of Win-Test:

*** MMTTY: Trying to connect to C:\Program Files\MMTTY\MMTTY.EXE
*** MMTTY: Done!

I'm using MMTTY v1.65D.

Please refer to http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/RTTY for further
information on how to set up Win-Test and MMTTY.

HTH

Olivier / f5mzn