[WT-support] Survey on the Win-Test wiki manual

Julio, EA4KR ea4kr at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 27 18:15:06 CEST 2007

73 de Julio EA4KR

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr>
Para: support at win-test.com
Enviado: lunes, 26 de marzo, 2007 12:40:02
Asunto: [WT-support] Survey on the Win-Test wiki manual

Hi the list !

As suggested by Bob, please take the time to read and answer this survey
on the list :

Please answer by ticking ([X]) one item only :

About the Win-Test wiki manual (http://docs.win-test.com/) :

[ ] I never read it
[ ] I read it once, when I started using Win-Test
[X] I read it to find information abt a specific need or question
[ ] I read it after every update, when a new version is released
[ ] What are you talking about ?

If you have any suggestion abt this wiki manual, it is the right time to
do it !!!

Tnx for your participation.

73

Larry - F6FVY for the wiki manual team