[WT-support] Survey on the Win-Test wiki manual

Bob Glasgow bob.gm4uyz at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 27 13:05:42 CEST 2007

[ ] I never read it

[ ] I read it once, when I started using Win-Test

[X] I read it to find information abt a specific need or question

[ ] I read it after every update, when a new version is released

[ ] What are you talking about ?

If you have any suggestion abt this wiki manual, it is the right time to do
it !!!

Regards,

Bob Glasgow GM4UYZ

Sec: Cockenzie & Port Seton Amateur Radio Club

Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:bob.gm4uyz at btinternet.com"bob.gm4uyz at btinternet.com

Website: HYPERLINK "http://www.cpsarc.com"www.cpsarc.com

Tel: 01875 811723

14:31