[WT-support] Logging my call & WPX Note

9K2HN 9k2hn at 9k2hn.com
Mon Mar 26 18:10:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

   Win-Test did it again, there was no problems and it was very easy to
use for all of us here at 9K2HN, but I have noticed one thing that the
Alt-M window is not updated correctly I worked a prefix and after some
time I checked the Alt-M window and i found out that this prefix is not
highlighted. the second issue (not related to win-test) I have logged  a
bad Mult in the Mult station and i replaced it later with my callsign,
can I send the log this way or I have to do some thing else?

Thanks

de 9k2hn
hamad