[WT-support] Survey on the Win-Test wiki manual

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Mon Mar 26 17:22:06 CEST 2007

> About the Win-Test wiki manual (http://docs.win-test.com/) :
>
> [ ] I never read it
> [ ] I read it once, when I started using Win-Test
> [ ] I read it to find information abt a specific need or
> question

[X] I read it after every update, when a new version is released

> [ ] What are you talking about ?
>
> If you have any suggestion abt this wiki manual, it is the
> right time to
> do it !!!

Still totally at a loss as to why the wiki is not the default help screen.
I agree with other posters that when I first downloaded the demo and read
the included docs I was very underwelmed as I was unable to understand or
find answers to questions.   I would suggest that detailed documentation is
what sells first time users.  Even if there were 2 or more  main menu itsm
such as

1) Getting Started - for first time users
2) Advanced - for seasoned users

More detail on ietsm.... For instance: the documentation regarding
Syncronizining logs.... The default is Disable Loh Sync which makes new
users hesitant about enabling..... It would be very helpful in areas like
this to give reasons for checking or unchecking this feature.

Keep up the great work for the WikI

Paul VE3SY